Aaron Yates has been in the real estate marketing industry since 2010, having shot thousands of residential listings and hundreds of ranches over the past 11 years. He’s worked as far away as Oregon, Colorado, and New Mexico, as well as within his home area of Kerrville and the Texas Hill Country. We are always ready to travel to any part of the country to meet your needs.
What we offer:
- Photography — listing photos, landscapes, interiors, exteriors, etc.
- Videography — walkthrough tours, guided tours, narrated tours, informational videos, community amenity videos, agent intro videos, etc.
- Aerial and Drone — aerial photographs, aerial video, video animations and overlays, etc.
- Floorplans — 2D vintage floorplans for any size home or office
- Hosted Web Pages — automatically display all visual content for your listing, including photos, videos, floorplans, and third-party systems such as MapRight, Matterport, Google Maps, etc.
- Easy Delivery — our content management system makes it easy to take delivery of all of your products from a single link.
We work to help you sell your current listing, but we also shoot to help you land your next listing. Let us do the grunt work of shooting, compiling, editing, scripting, and delivering your marketing products to free you up for what you do best — selling property.
We offer straightforward pricing for residential listings, and hourly pricing for farm & ranch or commercial listings. This pricing strategy has worked well for our hundreds of clients over the years. New clients sometimes hesitate to trust us with hourly pricing, and we understand this. But because every farm & ranch listing is different and every client has different needs, this is the only way we’ve found to be able to shoot the smallest raw land up to the largest resort ranches in the country.
Although we plan to offer online booking in the near future, at the moment we still take jobs the old fashioned way, either by calling, texting, or emailing us for availability. Please include the address and/or a MapRight link when inquiring so that we can set aside the appropriate amount of time for travel and shooting. Or use the form below.