Professional real estate photography provides two benefits to real estate agents and brokers...
- Sell your listing. Professional photos are eye-catching, and in today's market, your curb appeal is digital. Get more eyes on your listings and generate more showings by incorporating professional real estate photos.
- Promote your brand. Not only do you want to attract buyers, you also want sellers to see that your marketing efforts are superior to your competitors. Use your professional real estate photos to promote your brand to get bigger and better listings.
Our photography services are based on either package pricing or hourly pricing, depending on the type of listing. See the options below.
A standard set of real estate photography includes ground-level interior and exterior photos of the home, plus the surrounding land, up to five acres. These packages are reserved for single-family homes on standard residential lots. Large acreage is priced hourly, as discussed below.
- Up to 3,500 square feet: $150 plus tax
- 3,500 to 5,000 square feet: $225 plus tax
- 5,000 square feet and up: starting at $275 plus tax. For larger properties, we reserve the right to charge hourly instead of package rates.
Drone aerial photography can be added to a residential listing for $75 plus tax.
For properties outside of the Kerrville 78028 area code, we charge travel fees as follows, plus tax:
- 78006 - $40
- 78010 - $20
- 78013 - $25
- 78024 - $25
- 78025 - $20
- 78624 - $30
- Other zip codes are charged at $1 per mile round-trip.
Large Acreage & Commercial Pricing
For farms, ranches, recreational, and commercial properties, we typically charge our standard hourly rates. These types of properties are all very different from one another, so instead of forcing you into a package, we can design a custom set of services based on your needs.
Our hourly rates for these types of photography is as follows:
- Photography: $100 per hour
- Photo Editing: $50 per hour
- Drone Surcharge: $75 per shoot
- Mileage: $1 per mile round-trip